Race Route & Parking Information
Below is the map of the route through Golden with plenty of public areas for spectators!
- Golden’s Stage 6 encourages the use of alternative forms of transportation.
- Bike corrals are available on the south west corner of 12th and Jackson streets and the north west corner of 13th and Jackson streets.
- Public parking is available in the Gateway Station parking garage and other public areas not posted or staffed as no parking areas.
Most of the course will experience rolling closures lasting only about 15 minutes at any location, but a few closures will last longer.
11th to 13th streets from 2 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 24 through 3 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 25
Closure extends to 10th Street from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 25
11th Street from Arapahoe to Maple streets
Closed to parking beginning at 2 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 24, through noon on Saturday, Aug. 25.
Closed to traffic from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 25
Arapahoe Street from 11th to 13th streets
Closed to parking beginning at 12 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 24
Closed to traffic from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 25, (business traffic permitted)
Ford Street from 10th Street south 14th Street will be closed to traffic just beforethe race starts. The expected closure is approximately 10 minutes.
From its progression from Ford Street south to 19th Street will be closed to traffic just beforethe race starts. The expected closure is approximately 10 minutes.
• Intersections along Highway 93 will experience rolling closures from Washington Avenue north to Boulder
• South bound traffic will experience minor delays and will be permitted once racers and support vehicles have passed. Expect closures to begin at approximately 10:45 a.m.
Parking Lot Closures
• The Golden Visitor’s Center, 1010 Washington Ave. (open for handicap parking)
• Parking lots on west and east sides of City Hall, 911 10th St.
• Clear Creek Square parking structure, Jackson Street between 11th and 12th
• Any area posted by signage indicating “no parking”
For more information about road closures outside of Golden, visit http://www.cotrip.org/usapcc.